Introducing the MOZART iQ® 3D Margin Management System, the latest advancement in breast cancer surgery from KUBTEC. MOZART iQ uses intraoperative 3D tomosynthesis X-ray technology, as well as amorphous selenium direct capture imaging technology, to provide an exceptional view of surgical margins. This new system is exclusively available in the US and Canada
The MOZART iQ system utilizes 3D specimen tomosynthesis – which is setting a new standard of care for breast cancer surgery. Unlike traditional 2D X-ray, you can see more detail by viewing the specimen in 3 dimensions allowing you to accurately and precisely target a tumor.2
Just as in diagnostic mammography, 3D specimen tomosynthesis enables easy and effective analysis in 1 millimeter digital slices. Each slice has its own margin, and can be viewed independently, unobscured by dense tissue above or below.
The MOZART iQ system is also the only 3D intraoperative specimen imaging system that utilizes amorphous selenium direct capture imaging, the same technology used in best in class mammography systems worldwide. It provides crisp, high quality images allowing you to see more detail. With 3D magnification you can see finer details such as microcalcifications, spiculations, lymph nodes and cavity shaves, more clearly.
3D intraoperative imaging has been shown to reduce OR time per surgery7. The MOZART iQ system includes a toolkit of innovative, best-in-class features designed to help you be more efficient.
- Voice Control - Innovative incorporation of speech recognition technology allows you to operate the system without breaking scrub.
- Integrated HD Optical Camera - An essential tool that creates optical images, enabling you to visually orient your specimen accurately, in real time.
- The Image Blender™ - Combines optical and X-ray images for the most comprehensive view of the specimen’s anatomy.
- Automatic Specimen Alert - Notifies you if specimen is accidentally left inside the system.
- Integrated Gamma Probe - Seamless use with GammaPRO®: The next generation of High Sensitivity Wireless SLNB Technology.
The MOZART iQ system empowers precision surgery by providing an exceptionally clear view of your surgical margins. This means you can be confident in the effectiveness and efficiency of your procedure. 3D specimen tomosynthesis technology is clinically evaluated and proven to deliver results that are important to you, your hospital and your patients.